We continue to follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and local health departments. In doing so, we are currently restricting all visitors and non-essential healthcare personnel to our community until further notice. Essential healthcare personnel include, but are not limited to, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Home Health, and Hospice Providers. There are exceptions to this for end-of-life care or other situations pursuant to the guidance of public health officials. All healthcare visitors are subject to health screenings prior to being allowed inside the community. Additionally, group activities and community events have been cancelled until further notice and our Food and Beverage department is working to deliver meals to residents in the comfort of their apartments, all steps we are taking to practice social distancing within our community. It is essential that every resident feels connected daily during this time. We have implemented resident engagement programs to keep residents’ spirits up and keep them active and engaged with each other while still practicing our social distancing. We have established daily FaceTime calls to loved ones, activities that residents can participate in either from their apartment or apartment entryway inside the hallways, and our My Special Friend program in which each Assisted Living and Memory Care resident is paired with a community staff member that can provide assistance to the resident, do activities with the resident, and answer questions for the resident. We thank you for your continued patience as we work to keep our employees and your loved ones safe.
Welcome to Passionate Senior Living at Legacy Oaks of Azle
Senior living with a passionate purpose. That’s what every resident at Legacy Oaks of Azle looks forward to each day. No matter the level of care or services — from the carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle offered in independent living to the individually personalized plans we use to empower and care for our assisted living and memory care residents — our signature Passion Program offers something for everyone to love. We encourage all of our residents to live their life with joy and purpose through delicious, restaurant-style dining, a variety of engaging clubs and activities, and lively social events that foster a true sense of belonging.
Plus, there’s nothing like the peace of mind that comes with the continuum of care across three levels we provide all on one campus. At Legacy Oaks of Azle, we want you to feel more than at ease and at home. We want you to live passionately. Because here a legacy isn’t something you leave behind — it’s something you live.
Experience a Continuum of Care in the Gateway to Eagle Mountain Lake
“...The best place for your elderly loved one to live! Finally, I have peace of mind!”
Our Signature Passion Program
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from Azle's Best:
- Nearby Attractions
Legacy Oaks of Azle is located off of HWY 199 in Azle at the Wells-Bernett and Denver exits. Our community is nestled between the towns of Lake Worth and Springtown, just 25 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth.
● Cross Timbers Golf Course ● Popcorn Players in Azle (performing arts) ● 10 mins from Lake Worth Shopping ● Two miles from Historic Downtown Azle ● 30 minutes from Cow Town Texas— Downtown Fort Worth
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle (opposite side of the HWY 199 0.8 miles from Legacy Oaks of Azle) ● Value Med - Onsite Pharmacy for Assisted Living and Memory Care residents of Legacy Oaks of Azle ● Sure-point Emergency Center Azle ● Texas Health Minor Care-Azle ● CVS and CVS Minute Clinic ● Walgreens ● Laura’s Pharmacy
- Shopping & Dining
● Walmart ● Albertsons ● Brookshire's ● Polio’s Pizza ● Reds Burger House ● Subway ● Azle Café
● 10 mins from Lake Worth shopping and dining (Target, Hobby Lobby, Kohls, Marshals, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart, Michaels, Famous Footwear, Chili's Applebee’s Chipotle Jimmy John's Mexican Inn Springtown BBQ Firehouse Subs Panera Bread Starbucks McAlister’s Deli Fuzzy's Taco Shop)